If you are a prospective business or developer looking to locate to the 124 Street District, please contact the 124 Street Business Association office for any business opportunities including leasing availability and rates, properties for sale, and business and community sector profile information.
Business Opportunities on 124 Street
- meat market / butcher shop
- ice cream / frozen dessert parlour
- corner grocery store / market
- men's clothing store
- boutique hotel
Former Boston Pizza Building: 10543 - 124 Street
- The former Boston Pizza building located at 10543 - 124 Street is currently available for a long-term lease. The building offers a 5,005 square foot lease premise, that can be demised into two bays of approximately 2,500 square feet. Included are all fixtures and chattels, kitchen equipment, 2 west facing patios, 8 rear parking stalls, an exclusive pylon sign, and is available immediately.
- CLICK HERE FOR BROCHURE AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Solstice Building: 10714 - 124 Street
- A bright, modern building, with a central location in a vibrant neighborhood.
- Private offices and shared space available, with plenty of amenities. Turnkey offices as low as $600, Desks as low as $150. Perfect for Professionals such as Engineers, Accountants, Psychologists, Marketers, Designers, Architects.
- Child care centre available for lease, fully equipped. Includes everything you would need to run Daycare, Pre-School or Early Learning Centre.
- CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
STARTING A NEW BUSINESS?
Small Business Open Window Support
Are you starting a new business or is this your second time opening a business? The City of Edmonton has launched a new service called Small Business Open Window to provide support and guidance to small businesses through the regulatory processes in starting a new business. It offers an appointment based service and one-on-one support to:
- Understand the development and building permit and licensing requirements prior to starting the process
- Explore location options for your business
- Access customer process support
CLICK HERE for more information on the Small Business Open Window
To book your Open Window for one-on-one support, please contact Adam Shamchuk at 780-496-8651 or firstname.lastname@example.org