If you are a prospective business or developer looking to locate to the 124 Street District, please contact the 124 Street Business Association office for any business opportunities including leasing availability and rates, properties for sale, and business and community sector profile information.
Business Opportunities on 124 Street
- meat market / butcher shop
- ice cream / frozen dessert parlour
- corner grocery store / market
- men's clothing store
- boutique hotel
Former Boston Pizza Building Redevelopment: 10543 - 124 Street
- The former Boston Pizza building located at 10543 - 124 Street is currently being extensively redveloped and available for a long-term lease and ideal for a restaurant or food establishmment.
• Redevelopment located in the vibrant community of Westmount, along 124th Street
• Join Edmonton’s most exciting pedestrian shopping districts
• Densely populated with 45,318 households within a 3 km radius and an average household income of $88,635
• Street front parking available with 8 parking stalls at the rear of the building
• Traffic count 18,200 vehicles per day (2015)
LEASE PREMISES: 2 bays - 3,030 sq. ft. and 3,225 sq. ft.
LEASE RATE: Market
OPERATING COSTS: $8.00 per sq. ft. (2017 est.)
PARKING: 8 parking stalls
AVAILABILITY: Spring/Summer 2017
- CLICK HERE FOR BROCHURE AND CONTACT INFORMATION
STARTING A NEW BUSINESS?
Small Business Open Window Support
Are you starting a new business or is this your second time opening a business? The City of Edmonton has launched a new service called Small Business Open Window to provide support and guidance to small businesses through the regulatory processes in starting a new business. It offers an appointment based service and one-on-one support to:
- Understand the development and building permit and licensing requirements prior to starting the process
- Explore location options for your business
- Access customer process support
CLICK HERE for more information on the Small Business Open Window
To book your Open Window for one-on-one support, please contact Adam Shamchuk at 780-496-8651 or email@example.com